It’s Valentine’s Day again. While some are preparing for a wonderful time with their partners, others are brooding over their loneliness. Some think about their exes and what would have been if things had not ended.
Some others are looking for ways to reach their exes, who on this romantic day seem to be unable to get out of their minds.
The messages below can be helpful for those who want their exes back and look for ways to reach them.
1. Due to some fault in our stars, we are not together any more but you will always have a very special place in my heart because you have always been special and will always be my special someone.
2. Just wanted to tell you that you are still missed…. I still remember our first date, our first hug, our first kiss, our first holiday, our first fight…I still love you and I still want to be with you though we are not together anymore.
3. I just remember how we spent last year’s Valentine’s Day… You were keeping me warm by holding me in your arms. Felt nice and I really miss that.
4. Though we are not together. I will Love you forever.As I promise to you . I am celebrating This Valentines Day all alone. Thinking Just about you.Happy Valentines Day.
5. Valentines Day reminds me of you from one we became two.I am Just living with the support of lost memories.
6. I send gifts for you to celebrate the day of love well and hope you remember the love moments we spent together.
7. I know we are no longer together but are you free on Valentine’s Day? I really don’t want to go out alone and we’re still friends, right?