FUTMINNA Pre-degree/IJMB New Students Registration Procedure – 2018/2019
FUTMINNA Predegree and IJMB registration procedure for all newly admitted students into the programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has been announced.
All candidates who have confirmed their names in
FUTMINNA Predegree/IJMB Admission List are to follow the procedure below to complete their registration process;
How to Register
1. Visit www.futminna.edu.ng to print admission letter.
2. Proceed to CPES for physical screening and collection of PINs.
3. Login to the portal with your form number (username) and portal access PIN.
4. Click on ‘payment ’ link at left pane of your portal.
– A payment information page will be generated for you to enter.
– Confirm these information and click on ‘submit ’ to proceed to FUTMinna College paywindow .
Payment is done through Debit Card (MasterCard – Most preferred) or Verve and Interswitch mag stripe.
– Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the last 3 digits behind your card, and Card Pin number).
Note: This automatically debits your account with ₦78,000.00 for Pre-Degree Programme; and ₦115,200.00 for IJMB Programme. Also, ₦250.00 for bank commission is charged on each transaction.
-If payment is successful, the screen will display all the data you previously entered and a print button to print the payment document.
You should also click the acknowledgment slip link to print and complete the online registration.
5. Get subject’s combination PIN from CPES
6. Click on ‘ course ’ link; enter the PIN to complete course registration
7. Click on ‘ upload ’ link to upload scanned documents.
8. Click on ‘ personal detail’ to complete the form.
Note: To return to ACTIVITIES page, always click on ‘ home ’ link
CLICK HERE TO START REGISTRATION
Please Call between (9am – 6pm Mondays to Fridays)
For other enquiries 07038408790