This is to invite all UTME Candidates in the following categories for the 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening Registration into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B;B.S) programme of the Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University, Malete
- Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as there first choice. They are, however required to change their choice to Kwara State University on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
To be eligible, all candidates must have:
- Five (5) O’level credit passes at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and mathematics.
- UTME subjects in English Language, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
Online registration starts from Tuesday 29th November,2022 and closes on Wednesday 7th December, 2022.
B. REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEES
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
C. 2022/2023 SESSION M.B;B.S PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING/REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form and payment receipt.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, then Requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact [email protected]
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all candidates must know that final Admission into the university is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic programmes cut off points in UTME and also on he availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to know that falsification of Citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
D. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Wednesday 7th December, 2022