Federal Poly, Nekede Supplementary Admission For ND, 2022/2023 Session
Prospective students who scored 140 and above in 2022 UTME are hereby informed that vacancies exist into the National Diploma Regular Programmes in the following departments:
Office Technology and Management (OTM)
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSCM)
Co-operative Economics and Management (CEM)
Agriculture & Bio-Environmental Engineering (AE)
Metallurgical & Material Engineering (MME)
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering (MPE)
Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
Welding and Fabrication (W/F)
Hydrology & Water Resources Management (HD)
Library Science (LS)
Food Technology (FT)
Hospitality Management (HMT)
Arts and Design (ARD)
Building Technology (BT)
Estate Management (EM)
Printing Technology (PT)
Quantity Surveying (QS)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SUG)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Agricultural Technology (AGT)
Animal Health Production (AHP)
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) Programmes are as follows:
- Five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’level Examinations).
- Possession of Appropriate JAMB subjects Combination for the course applied for.
- For details on entry requirements, candidates should visit the Polytechnic website www.fpno.edu.ng.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri website https://fpno.edu.ng
2. Click on apply for admissions.
- Select your programme type
- Generate Invoice for application form
- Pay Invoice at the Bank or online with your ATM/Debit Card
Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of
N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only using Remita Number (RRR). You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Proceed to fill the Application form
- On completing the application form, print your acknowledgment slip.
- Click to pay for O’level verification.
- Print O’level Verification Certificate (To verify if the O’level verification is successful or not and to verify if there is any need for correction and
All application procedures MUST be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 28th February, 2023.
- Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
PLEASE NOTE AS FOLLOWS:
- Candidates who did not initially choose any of the courses advertised above should utilize this opportunity to change course and upload their o’level result(s) on JAMB portal in a JAMB accredited CBT center.
- Candidates should ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them to study the course of their choice.
- Candidates who chose our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Federal Polytechnic Nekede as their first choice before they will be considered for admission, and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate
Mrs Anuna, E.C.