How To Check BVN On Airtel For Zenith Bank, FCMB, UBA
How To Check BVN On Airtel For Access Bank, GTBANK, Union Bank, First Bank, Zenith Bank, FCMB, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Polaris Bank
To check your Bank Verification Number (BVN) on Airtel, you can use the USSD code provided by your bank. Here are the steps:
1. Dial the USSD code provided by your bank on your Airtel line. The code is usually *565*0# or *565#.
2. Select the bank that you have an account with.
3. Enter your account number.
4. You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card or the last 6 digits of your debit card. If you don't have a card or if your card is not linked to your BVN, you can enter 0.
5. Your BVN will be displayed on the screen.
Note that the BVN check on Airtel is a service provided by your bank and not by Airtel itself. Therefore, the USSD code and the procedure to check BVN may vary depending on your bank.