If you’re like me, looking for USSD code for loans in Nigeria, then I’d say we have a thing in common because we’ve got the list of all loan codes from loan companies, banks, telecommunication companies, and more.
To borrow money online is not something you can come by decades ago, but today, thanks to the advancement in technology, financial institutions are rising up to fill big gaps.
Yes, you can get quick online loans in Nigeria without any collateral on your smart devices in a maximum of 5 minutes.
That’s why we’ve written about the top 10 best loan apps in Nigeria that provide loans without stress or paperwork.
We all need financial credit for one reason or another; could be for rent, for school fees, for paying debts, etc. Finding one’s self in such a financial dilemma can be frustrating.
What if you know all USSD code for loans in Nigeria?
I mean, you just grab your smartphone, dial a few string of number, follow through the prompt messages and voila! You’ve got yourself access to instant mobile loan in Nigeria.
In this article we share with you how to get a loan with USSD codes in Nigeria.
Banks USSD Codes For Loans In Nigeria
The list below shows major banks USSD codes to dial in Nigeria to get personal loans.
Commercial Banks USSD Codes to Dial
- Guaranty Trust Bank Loan code *737*51*51#
- Fidelity Bank Loan code *770#
- First Bank Loan code *894#
- Wema Bank Loan code *945#
- Polaris Bank Loan code *833#
- Sterling Bank Loan code *822#
- Diamond Bank Loan code *710*11#
- Eco Bank Loan code *326#
- Diamond Access Loan code *901*11#
- FCMB Loan code *389#
- Unity Bank Loan code *7799#
- UBA Bank Loan code *919#
- Union Bank Loan code *826#
- Heritage Bank Loan code *745#
- Keystone Bank Loan code *533#
- Access Bank Loan code *901#
- Zenith Bank Loan code *966#
Isn’t this amazing?
Other Mobile USSD Codes For Cash Loans
The following table shows the list of mobile loan codes to get quick cash in Nigeria. It includes Nigerian telecommunication companies USSD codes to borrow money in Nigeria.
Lending Institution Code to Dial
- AB Microfinance bank *389*755#
- Access bank *901*11#
- Accion MFB *572*6#
- Airtel quick cash loan *561#
- Aledin nano *903#
- Etisalat loan code *561#.
- Fairmoney ussd code *322*6#
- FCMB loan code *329#
- Glo cash loan code *322*1*04225701*Amount#
- GTBank loan code *737*51*51#
- Interswitch loan *322#
- Kwik cash *561#
- Mtn cash loan code *606*4#
Did you know there are more loan companies to get loan via USSD code?
Loan Organizations to Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria
The majority of these loan organizations have their custom made mobile loan apps to enable individuals get access to loans.
Loan Platforms Loan App Download
- Branch Loan International Download App
- Carbon Loan Download App
- Palm Credit Loan Download App
- Fint Loans Visit Site
- Fair Money Loans Download App
- Kiakia Loans Visit Site
- RenMoney Loans Visit Site
- C24 Loans Visit Site
- CreditVille Loans Visit Site
- Alat Loans Download App
Summary Notes on USSD Code For Loans In Nigeria
There you have it on the list of USSD code for loans in Nigeria. Still, it goes without saying that yo must meet certain requirements to get an online loan.
You’ll have to provide:
- Your Name
- Account Details
- Address, and more
You should also remember that the interest rate of each loan lender differs. Moreso, you must be willing to payback your loan if you don’t want your credit history to get affected.
Did you find this post helpful? Like, Share, and don’t forget to drop your comment below.