MultiChoice Nigeria has been thrown into mourning over the death of the Chief Customer Officer, Martin Mabutho.
Colleagues, friends and associates were told of his death in the early hours of Tuesday.
Ngnews247.com was reliably informed that Mabutho died in South Africa.
Here quick facts you should know about MultiChoice Chief Customer Officer, Martin Mabutho
- Mabutho joined MultiChoice Botswana as a Customer Service Supervisor in 1999, and later became a Brand Manager at MNet in 2003.
- He led the Marketing and Sales effort for DStv Mobile in Sub-Saharan Africa before his appointment as MultiChoice Nigeria’s General Manager, Sales and Marketing in 2013.
- In 2018 he was appointed Chief Customer Officer, responsible for driving the MultiChoice Nigeria customer group strategy covering customer value management, sales, marketing, customer experience and care.
- Martin Mabutho died at the age of 47 in the early hours of Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
- He was reportedly died in Cape Town after a brief illness.
- He is survived by aged parents, his wife Thato and their four children.