Kano State College of Nursing Basic Midwifery, Post Basic Nursing Admission, 2023/2024 Session
The Management of Kano State College of Nursing Sciences wishes to announce the sales of forms for Basic Midwifery Programmes (Kano, Danbatta & Gwarzo) and Post Basic Nursing (Kano & Madobi), also Post Basic Nursing Anaesthetic MMSH.
Duration: Sunday 5th to Thursday 9th March, 2023.
Applicants must possess five credits in English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics in not more than two sitting (WAEC/NECO) NABTEB in one sitting and Applicants for post basic Nursing & Anaesthesia most have RN/RM number & current licence.
Application fee is 10,000 for post basic & 5,000 for basic bank charges are not included.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Visit https://moh.knatate.healthcare/applicant/login
2. Click Apply or Start Application
3. Enter a valid email address and click submit
4. Check your email inbox/spar to verify your email by clicking the link contained in the email sent
5. Provide the following information: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, School you are applying to, course to apply to and Password
6. Download the generated payment invoice and follow the Instruction therein.
7. Go to Nearest Polaris Bank and make a non refundable fee as the amount appears in your invoice
8. Go back to https://moh.knstate.healthcare/applicant/login
9. Enter your registered email to continue
10. Upload the evidence of payment and complete the registration
11. Print your Acknowledgment slip, invoice and evidence of pay and go to bursary department for verification of payment
12. Print your Acknowledgment slip while waiting for entrance exam date, time and venue from your Dashboard