When you intend to gain admission into the southwest Federal Polytechnic Ede, you will want to know how the school admits her aspirants. Do they write post UTME before being offered admission or it’s just an admission screening exercise that doesn’t involve writing any entrance exams? I had detailed the difference between Post UTME and the screening admission method here. Check it out.
And to directly answer your question, YES, Federal Polytechnic Ede conducts a post-UTME computer-based test for her prospective ND 1 aspirants.
If you want to know more about how this post UTME will be conducted, read to the end of this post.
The Nature of Federal Poly Ede Post UTME
- The management will announce the sales of their post UTME form. You can check the link if the current year admission form is on sales or otherwise.
- You will register online; filling in your O’level results and UTME score where necessary.
- Check this guide if you’re having any issues with their post UTME registration or after. It’s a comprehensive guide on problems people report on their registrations and screenings.
- After the online registration, candidates will need to return to the portal a few days later to print their exams schedule.
- Then, you take part in the exams as of the date of your exams.
- The results will be available for checking on the school portal a few days after the exams.
- Now, it’s time to be following your admission progress in the JAMB CAPS. This time, you will be required to accept admission if offered a space by the polytechnic eventually.
- Then, later the school will upload the list of admitted candidates, also, on the portal. (NGNEWS247.COM)