Guarantee Trust Bank is one of the fastest-growing banks in Nigeria.
It has developed a whole lot of marketing strategies over the years to make sure they get more customers into their banking system; it is so obvious that they have attained this and are still tending toward achieving more.
How do I set up GTBank Internet banking?
One of the marketing strategies that was adopted by GTBank is the creation of an internet banking system, this platform allows all GTbank customers to make limitless transactions online without going to the bank.
This does not only ease the stress customers go through in banking halls but also helps the bank reduce the population that storms the bank branches on a daily basis.
Benefits of Using GTBank Internet Banking
- GTBank internet banking enables all potential customers of the bank make all financial transactions at the comfort of their home and workplace, this includes the transfer of money, paying of bills and subscriptions, paying of school fees and airline tickets, applying for instant loans and many more.
- It enables all registered users to even have access to their bank accounts anywhere in the world.
- There’s security enablement on the online banking platform, this is known as “Online real-time monitoring facility” this safeguard all the activities done on the platform and also makes it impossible for imposters and fraudsters to have their way.
- This platform also gives customers the opportunity to access all banking information and to also get notified whenever there is a new product or an updates in the banking service.
- Customers could easily communicate with their banks at any time of the day, without been limited by time and seasons; it makes it possible for customers to even perform financial transactions on weekends and public holidays.
How to Register for GTBank Online Banking
GTBank online banking is designed only for the potential customers of the bank, so if you are yet to be a registered customer of the bank, then you would not be able to use the GTBbank online banking; you could register online and finalize the process in any branch that is around you.
To get started on the online banking platform, you would be required to fill a form known as “GTBankinternet banking request form; this form can be gotten from any of the bank branch or on their official website. The submission of this form can be done by emailing the form back to firstname.lastname@example.org or get it submitted to the customer care in any of the bank branches across the country.
In the request form you’ll be required to provide your GTBank account number and name, personal email address etc. once you’ve correctly filled the form and submitted to the right place, then your registration will be approved and your GTBank internet banking details will be sent to the email address you provided during the registration.
You can also register for GTBank internet banking by dialling *737*6*5# on your phone number that is registered with GTBank, follow the instructions and you’ll get your login details sent to the same mobile number when you have successfully registered.
NB: make sure you change your password within 2 hours of receiving your details from the bank, this is done to endure security sand to prevent problems that might occur in the nearest future.
How To Transfer Money Through GTbank Internet Banking Platform
With GTBank internet service, registered customers can transfer money to others using same banks and also to those using other banks.
Visit the official website of the bank, which is www.gtbank.com
To ensure easy access to the internet banking platform, the management of GTBank has provided a mobile application that has all the essential features that are needed to perform almost all transactions; you could download the mobile application on google play store or on IOS stores for phone users.