President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday, authorized the appointment of Dr Ezra Yakusak as the brand new Govt Director/Chief Govt Officer of Nigeria Export Promotion Council, NEPC.
The event was revealed in a press release issued and made obtainable to newsmen on Tuesday night time by the president’s spokesman, Garba Shehu.
In line with the assertion, the appointment is for an preliminary time period of 4 years in accordance with the availability of Part 7 (1) of the NEPC (Institution) Act, 1987.
Mr Garba additionally acknowledged that the appointment would take impact from November 27, 2021.
Here few things about Dr Ezra Yakusak, New NEPC CEO
- Dr Yakusak, who holds a PhD in industrial regulation from the Ahmadu Bello College.
- His appointment is for an initial term of four years in accordance with the provision of Section 7 (1) of the NEPC (Establishment) Act, 1987.
- His appointment effect from 27th November, 2021, when the incumbent, Segun Awolowo, will complete his second term in office.
- He was the Director, Coverage and Technique, NEPC.
- He has additionally served as Secretary to the Governing Board of the Council.
More details soon…