10 Perfect Way To Answer All Post Utme Questions In About 20 Minutes
The first thing you must know is that when it comes to POST UTME screening/ test, time is one of the most important factors to consider. Many persons do not gain admission because they couldn’t pass the screening test. This is not because they are not intelligent but because they are not fast in answering the questions.
In the exam hall time management is very compulsory, because you will be given a lot of questions to answer with limited time. You are quite aware of how to answer questions on computer as that was the method used in JAMB, many didn’t score as high as they wished in the JAMB examination because they were not used to the computer and as such they were not fast in answering the questions. We aim to correct all those mistakes by providing you with this information.
The better you use the time given to you, the higher your chances of doing quite well in the examination.
So how can you answer all post UTME questions in about 20 minutes?
- PRACTICE PAST QUESTIONS
- FIND OUT THE QUESTION FORMAT OF THE SCHOOL OF YOUR CHOICE
- REVICE AND KEEP PRACTICING
- LEARN HOW TO PROPERLY USE CBT SOFTWARE ( you can contact our admin on facebook if you need cbt software )
- GO TO THE EXAM HALL ON TIME SO NONE OF YOUR TIME IS WASTED
- START ANSWERING THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS BEFORE ATTEMPTING THE DIFFICULT ONES
- REVIEW YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE SUBMITTING
- ENSURE YOUR ANSWERS ARE PROPERLY CLICKED
- DO NOT BE IN A HURRY TO LEAVE THE HALL
- IF YOU NOTICE ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR COMPUTER, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO THE EXAMINERS.
Please stay with us for more ACADEMIC SUCCESS TIPS AND POST UTME UPDATES, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.