This is to inform the general public especially the newly admitted students of the Zamfara State University (ZAMSU) that the Management has release the registration procedure for the newly admitted students of the 2022/2023 academic session.
The following are guidelines for 2022/2023 session Undergraduate Registration Exercise:
1. Candidate’s admitted into Zamfara State University, Talata Mafara are; first and foremost, required to login to www.sis. zamsut.edu.ng using their Jamb number as “username” and “password”
2. click on “Applicant” tab, then click on “Evidence of Admission” where he/she will be congratulated for securing admission and will be required to proceed and generate remita invoice for payment of “Acceptance and Verification fees payable to any commercial bank;
3. After making the payment, candidates are required to go back to the portal and verily their payment by clicking on Evidence of Admission” link and then click on “Click here to Verify your acceptance payment
4. upon a successful verification of acceptance of admission fee, candidates are required to create account by clicking on “Create Account” link
5. proceed to Confirmation of Admission Venue/Centre for screening and collection of confirmation letter;
6. after collection of confirmation letter of admission, students are required to login back to the portal and click on “Generate invoice link under “Student” tab to generate remita invoice for payment of Registration fees payable to any commercial bank;
7. thereafter, students would also be required to login back to the portal and verify their payment by clicking on “Verify payment” link under “Payment” tab;
8. then proceed to Academic office to obtain Registration Materials/Forms and fill such forms for signing:
9. proceed to Bursary Department with your payment receipts and form 02 for signing and then
10. finally proceed to Student Affairs Office for signing and other documentation.