Renowned Kannywood actress, Zainab Booth has died at 61.
The mother of three acting practitioners Maryam, Ramadan and Amude Booth, reportedly died on Thursday after a brief illness in Kano.
Her daughter, Maryam confirmed her death in a sorrowful post on Instagram.
A popular Kannywood actor, Ali Nuhu also took to his Instagram page to announce her demise.
Sharing a photo of the actress, he wrote: “By Allah’s Grace, Haj Zainab Musa Booth has passed away. “May Allah have mercy on her soul and make paradise her abode, amen.”
Here some facts to know about Zainab Booth, Kannywood popular actress
- Zainab Booth died at age of 61-years-old.
- Zainab Booth was born in 1960
- Zainab Booth started her career in the early 90s to become one of the most celebrated Kannywood actresses in the industry.
- In 2006, Zainab Booth featured in the movie Jarumai. She also featured in the movie Rabuwa in 2008.
- Booth died after a brief illness, according to Ali Nuhu, Zainab underwent brain surgery at the Kano hospital
- She was known for portraying motherly roles in film.
- Hajiya Zainab Musa Booth is survived by four children and two grandchildren
- Zainab Booth was married to a British husband. Her daughter is Maryam Booth.
Read More Interesting Story >> Ngnews247.com