Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the College under the Open, Distance and Flexible e-Learning (ODFeL).
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Computer Science
- ND Public Administration
- ND Business Administration
- ND Accounting
- ND Marketing
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- ND Quantity Surveying
- All the programmes are flexible and designed to give learners the freedom to deal with office, business, family and other constraints that are associated with conventional face-to-face modes of study.
- The programmes are suitable for Office and Factory Workers, Housewives and Businessmen/Businesswomen in addition to young generation of learners that wish to learn outside the walls of a classroom.
- A Certificate of Entrepreneurship will be awarded to successful students at the end of their programmes as an addition to their ND Certificates.
- GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC/NECO and NABTEB or its equivalent) with at least five (5) Credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English, Mathematics and three (3) relevant subjects from the minimum entry requirements specified in the current JAMB Brochure.
Minimum duration for National Diploma (ND) is four (4) Semesters i.e. two (2) Sessions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants for any of the programmes above are to pay a processing fee of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) only, excluding result verification fee (where applicable) and any other transaction charges.
- Payment can be made online or in the bank.
- The College does not accept cash payment.
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS
Candidates should visit the College website https://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/yabaapplication2022/admissions/applynow and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online application form.
For further details, visit codfel.yabatech.edu.ng website or send email to: email@example.com