Who Is Evelyn Melendez: Meet Jordan Knight’s Wife
Jordan Knight's wife is Evelyn Melendez. They got married on September 12, 2004, in a private ceremony in front of their close family and friends.
Evelyn Melendez Biography
Evelyn Melendez was born on February 16, 1970, in the United States of America. She is of mixed ethnicity, with her father being Puerto Rican and her mother being of Italian descent.
Evelyn and Jordan first met in 1984 when New Kids on the Block was formed. At the time, Evelyn was a backup dancer for the group. However, they did not start dating until many years later, in 1995.
Evelyn and Jordan have two children together: Dante Jordan Knight (born on August 25, 1999) and Eric Jacob Knight (born on February 21, 2007).
Evelyn Melendez is a private person and does not share much about her personal life in the public domain. However, it is known that she has been a support system for Jordan throughout his career and has been instrumental in helping him through his struggles with anxiety and depression.
In addition to being a wife and mother, Evelyn is also an actress and has appeared in several movies, including “Longshot” and “Maggie”. She has also worked as a producer and has co-produced the movie “The Wannabe”.
Overall, Evelyn Melendez is a supportive wife, loving mother, and talented actress and producer.
Evelyn Melendez has led an interesting life, and here are some additional facts about her:
- Career: Before becoming an actress and producer, Evelyn worked as a backup dancer for various artists, including the New Kids on the Block. She was also part of the girl group, “Attitude,” which opened for NKOTB on their 1990 tour.
- Charity work: Evelyn is actively involved in various charitable organizations, including the American Cancer Society and the Susan G. Komen Foundation. She has also worked with the Jordan Knight Foundation, which helps fund music and arts programs for children.
- Marriage struggles: In 2011, Jordan Knight revealed that he and Evelyn had briefly separated due to his infidelity. However, they were able to work through their issues and reconcile.
- Family tragedy: In 2019, Evelyn's brother, Louis Melendez, was killed in a hit-and-run accident in Connecticut. Jordan and Evelyn both shared their grief on social media and asked for privacy during this difficult time.
- Support for mental health: Jordan Knight has spoken openly about his struggles with anxiety and depression, and Evelyn has been a source of support and encouragement for him. They both advocate for mental health awareness and encourage others to seek help if they are struggling.
- Social media presence: Although Evelyn is a private person, she does have a presence on social media. She frequently shares photos of her family, as well as inspirational quotes and messages of love and support for her followers.
Thanks for reading Ngnews247.com. Read and share this article with friends on various social media handles. before you leave, it might interest you to read more Biography And Net Worth.