Naija Gossip 247

Video: Moment Three-year-old Boy Swiftly Saves Little Brother From Swallowing Unknown Object

A three-year-old boy is being hailed for his quick thinking and action when his brother nearly suffered a domestic accident.

Their mother was filming content with a hula-hoop for her TikTok page and she was distracted so she did not see when her youngest child put a black object into his mouth.

In a video which has gained a lot of traction on social media media platforms the big brother came to the rescue when he spotted a foreign object in the little one’s mouth which could have been fatal if he swallowed it.

The swift kid immediately rushed to open his baby brother’s mouth put his hand inside and pulled out the object.

Watch the video:

Suggested Read:  “My Beautiful Life” – Everything You Need To Know About Beauty Tukura Reality TV Show (Video)
Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button