“Mohbad Was Put On a Bike to the Hospital” – Mohbad’s DJ, Ajisegiri Speaks On Last Moment

The DJ of Mohbad, DJ Ajisegiri, has disclosed that the singer was put on a bike when his condition worsened to the hospital before he died.

DJ Ajisegiri Ayobami, who was with the late singer Ilerioluwa Aloba, also known as MohBad, before his death, gave some details about what happened on the day of Mohbad’s death during a coroner’s inquest on Wednesday in Ikorodu.

The late singer’s DJ reportedly stated that the nurse who was sent to respond to the dead suggested that they go get him some medication.

READ MORE:  “It Is So Cute How You Make An Effort to Learn My Language” – Annie Idibia Gushes As 2Face Sings In Her Local Dialect

He claimed that when they were in the pharmacy to pick up the medications, he was asked to return because Mohbad’s health was already getting worse.

He disclosed that as soon as he returned, efforts were made to place Mohbad in a car that would take him to a medical facility.

He said, “The nurse said we should go and get him drugs; while we were at the pharmacy, I called the house to know how he was feeling, and they said I should come back. When I got back, they were already outside trying to put him in a neighbor’s car to get him to the hospital, but the way I saw him, he was lifeless, his eyes were closed, and his hands were falling.

“While we were going to the hospital, there was traffic, so I came down from the other vehicle and ran to the hospital; I asked them if they had an ambulance, and they said no. Before I could get back to them, I saw them bringing Mohbad on a bike, and when we got to the hospital, he was confirmed dead,” The Punch reported.

Show More
Back to top button