Top 7 Ways to Destroy a Good Marriage
These are seven things a woman must not do to keep her marriage.
- Neglect God in your home, don’t give him a chance at all, base everything on self-will, sin and unrighteousness.
- Never spend time with your husband, travel from Dubai to Paris, from New York to London, from one continent to another
- Take your husband for granted regularly, don’t care about him, and call his bluff when he complains.
- Nag him ‘to his senses’, complain repeatedly until his eye pop out of his head.
- Put your career (business, job or ministry) first; create little or no time for your husband and family.
- Attend every party east, west, north and south; don’t ever stay at home at weekend, enjoy yourself that is life.
- Never create atmosphere of love at home.