Executive Secretary of the Nigeria National Summit Group (NNSG), Tony Uranta has died after long battle with ill-health.
Here things you should know about the human rights activist, Tony Uranta
- An Activist and fierce critic, Uranta, was a former member of the Presidential Committee on National Conference.
- He died at the age of 57.
- Uranta dies after a protracted illness.
- He was the executive secretary of United Niger Delta Energy Development Security Strategy (UNDEDSS)
- Uranta was a member, Federal Government’s Technical Committee on Niger Delta; and Executive Secretary, Pan-Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF).
- Uranta, who attended the University of Ibadan.
- He is survived by his wife Baarong Uranta, a sport analyst with Channels Television.