Reverend Dr Obiora Ezekiel is the general overseer of Christian Pentecostal Mission International.
According to a statement by John Ezeh, coordinator, CPM International, Imo state, Ezekiel died a few days ago.
He clocked 78 in August 2021.
The exact date and cause of his death were not disclosed.
Here 7 Things You Should Know About CPM General Overseer
- He was the president and founder of Christian Pentecostal mission int’l with headquarter in Lagos, Nigeria.
- He was a called evangelist, a pastor and a teacher of the word.
- He has preached the gospel of christ for about 30 years with a record of miracles, signs and wonders following his ministry.
- He was a man of integrity and is loved by the people because of his honesty.
- He was one of the founding fathers of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (pfn)
- He is married and a father of four children. He is also a grandfather.
- He has written several books among which are: mountain top experiences, rubbish, business reflections, causes of closed heaven, a cloud of the latter rain, don’t kill that baby, purity of priesthood, god’s battle axe and qualities of a king.