Are you trying to Download your Npower Batch C PPA Deployment letter but you are finding it very difficult to download it? If yes, this post is for you.
Lots of Npower Batch C beneficiaries have been trying to download their PPA/Deployment letter, but are having issues downloading this important documents.
We have received numerous questions from Npower batch C beneficiaries, looking for legit information on how they can Fix “Too Many Request Received” Issue On NASIMS Portal When trying to Download their Npower PPA Letter.
How to Download Your NPower Batch PPA Letter
To Successfully Download your Npower Batch C PPA Deployment Letter, please kindly follow the guidelines below;
- Visit Npower NASIMS portal via www.nasims.gov.ng
- Login to your dashboard using your registered email address and password.
- Click on ‘Deployment’ tab to view your N-power deployment Status.
IF DEPLOYED, you will receive a response that says:
- “We have verified your details and your application has been deemed successful. Please check below for your posting details”.
IF NOT DEPLOYED Yet, you will get a response that says;
“You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set”.
A lot of persons are in this category. If you are one of them, please there is no need to panic.
The reason you didn’t see Npower Deployment button on your Nasims dashboard could be different reasons;
- Your Npower Application was not successful
- You didn’t meet up the Npower Batch C Test cut-off score
- You didn’t complete your NPower Biometric verification
- Your Npower Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment was not successful etc.
Note, you can download your Npower PPA letter with your android phone or computer and have it printed out in a cyber cafe.
If you are having issues downloading your Npower Deployment or PPA letter , please don’t panic the fault is not from your end rather it is from the Npower NASIMS portal which is quite overwhelmed and congested at the moment.
Note, there is no deadline yet for downloading the PPA letter and NASIMS is aware of the situation.
Also note that the 3 days resumption starts after you have collected your Npower acceptance letter.
What do I mean by this, after going to your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) and obtaining your Npower acceptance letter lets say on Monday, you are to resume on Wednesday.
Your resumption must not exceed 3 days from the period of receiving your acceptance letter. Please take note, the acceptance letter is to be uploaded back to the NASIMS portal.