Television Series or a television show is the general reference to any content produced for viewing on a television set that is broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, or cable.
This includes content made by television broadcasters and content made for broadcasting by film production companies. It excludes breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows, Wikipedia.
List of 10 Most Expensive Television Series in the World?
The 10 most expensive television series in the world are;
- The Lord of the Rings: Rings of Power (2022-) – US$58 million per episode.
- Citadel (2023) – US$50 million per episode
- ‘Stranger Things’ (2016-) – US$30 million per episode
- ‘WandaVision’ (2021) – US$25 million per episode
- House of Dragon (2022) – US$20 million per episode
- The Pacific (2010) – US$20 million per episode
- One Piece (2023-) – US$17 million per episode
- The Mandalorian (2019-) – US$15 million per episode
- See (2019-) – US$15 million per episode
- Game of Thrones (2011-2019) – US$15 million per episode
What is the most watched series in the world?
The most watched series in the world is the Game of Thrones.
What is the number 1 best Netflix series?
At present, the number 1 best Netflix series is “Beckham: Limited Series”
What is the most watched TV show in America right now?
The most watched TV show in America right now is the Saturday Night Football. The show averaged 18.7 million viewers in 2023.