Subaru is the automobile manufacturing division of Japanese transportation conglomerate Subaru Corporation, the twenty-first largest automaker by production worldwide in 2017. Subaru cars are known for their use of a boxer engine layout in most vehicles above 1,500 cc.
“Subaru is the Japanese name for the Pleiades star cluster M45, or the “Seven Sisters” (one of whom tradition says is invisible – hence only six stars in the Subaru logo), which in turn inspires the logo and alludes to the companies that merged to create FHI.” Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Subaru Cars in the World?
These are the list of the 10 most expensive Subaru cars in the world.
- 2017 Subaru WRX STi Type RA NBR Special – $400,000
- 2010 Subaru Cosworth Impreza STi CS400 (GRB) – $80,000
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STi – $80,000
- 2019 Subaru WRX STi S209 – $60,000
- 2016 Subaru WRX STi S207 – $50,000
- 2018 Subaru WRX STi S208 – $50,000
- 2016 Subaru Levorg STi 2.0 Sport – $40,000
- 1992 Subaru Alcyone SVX – $40,000
- 2017 Subaru WRX STi – $40,000
- 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STi – $40,000
What is the fastest Subaru Cars in the World?
The 2019 Subaru STI S209 is the fastest Subaru car in the lineup. It is powered by 155 mph and moves from 0 to 60 in just 4.5 seconds.
What is the cheapest Subaru Cars in the World?
The cheapest Subaru car is the 2022 Subaru Impreza Sedan. Its pricing starts from $18.795, making it the cheapest option of the lineup in 2022.
Is Subaru Japanese or Korean?
Subaru is a Japanese automobile manufacturing company.
Is Subaru a good car brand?
The Japanese automobile company is indeed a good brand. They have made unpretentious, practical, and affordable all-wheel-drive vehicles, providing good fuel economy and a comfortable ride.