Rolls-Royce Holdings plc is a British multinational aerospace and defence company incorporated in February 2011. The company owns Rolls-Royce, a business established in 1904 which today designs, manufactures and distributes power systems for aviation and other industries. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Cars in the World?
These are the 10 most expensive Rolls Royce cars in the world.
- 2021 Rolls-Royce Boat Tail – US$28m
- 2017 Rolls-Royce Sweptail – US$12.8m
- Phantom Solid Gold – $8.5 million
- 1904 Rolls-Royce 10hp – US$7.2m
- 1912 Rolls-Royce 40/50hp Double Pullman Limousine – US$6.4m
- 1930 Rolls Royce Hyperion Pininfarina – $6 million
- 1906 Rolls Royce Ghost Fenice Milano – $3 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom “Year of the Dragon Edition” – $1.2 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom Mansory Conquistador – $1 million
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe – $720,000
[irp posts=”150114″ ]
What is the fastest Rolls-Royce Cars in the World?
The fastest Rolls Royce car in the world as of now is the 2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith Mansory. It comes with a 740 horsepower and produces a top speed of 300 mph. The super luxury car moves from 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds.
Others in that category include 2010 Rolls-Royce Ghost Mansory White Ghost Limited )290 km/h), 2016 Rolls-Royce Dawn Mansory (285 km/h), 2015 Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II Mansory (280 km/h) and 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom EWB Series II Mansory Conquistador.
What is the cheapest Rolls-Royce Cars in the World?
The cheapest or so to say least expensive Rolls Royce is the Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV. Its starting price begins at US$355,000.
What is the most expensive Rolls Royce ever made?
The most expensive Rolls Royce ever made is the Rolls Royce Boat Tail. It costs an astounding US$28 million to get one.
[irp posts=”149966″ ]
What is the most powerful Rolls Royce car?
The Wraith and the Wraith Black Badge are considered the most powerful of the Rolls Royce lineup.