Peugeot is a French brand of automobiles owned by Stellantis. The family business that preceded the current Peugeot companies was founded in 1810, is regarded as the oldest car company in the world. On 20 November 1858, Émile Peugeot applied for the lion trademark. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Peugeot Cars in the World?
These are the 10 most expensive Peugeot cars in the world.
- 2004 Peugeot 907 Concept – $3,000,000
- 2017 Peugeot Instinct Concept – $3,000,000
- 2012 Peugeot Onyx Concept – $3,000,000
- 2006 Peugeot 908 RC Concept – $2,000,000
- 2000 Peugeot 607 Feline Concept – $2,000,000
- 2010 Peugeot EX1 Concept – $1,000,000
- 1988 Peugeot Oxia Concept – $160,000
- 1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 – $160,000
- 2014 Peugeot RCZ R – $50,000
- 2016 Peugeot 308 GTi 270 – $40,000
[irp posts=”149984″ ]
What is the fastest Peugeot Cars in the World?
The Peugeot 508 Sport Engineered is the fastest Peugeot car in the lineup. It produces a top speed of 155 mph and moves from0 to 60 in just 5.2 seconds.
What is the cheapest Peugeot Cars in the World?
The Peugeot 505 is the cheapest of all models made by the automobile company.
What is the most powerful car made by Peugeot?
The most powerful car Peugeot has placed on the road as of now is the Peugeot 508 Sport Engineered.
Are Peugeot cars good or bad?
The majority of Peugeot cars on the market are highly reliable.
Is Peugeot expensive to maintain?
As per reports, Peugeot cars are relatively more expensive to maintain than most of the car brands in their category.
[irp posts=”150222″ ]
What is the full name of Peugeot?
Peugeot’s full name is Peugeot Société Anonyme.
What is the best Peugeot car to buy?
There is a wide range of Peugeot cars you can buy. The best however is the Peugeot 308 GTi.