According to Amazon.com, Non-Fungible Tokens are blockchain-based tokens that each represent a unique asset like a piece of art, digital content, or media. An NFT can be thought of as an irrevocable digital certificate of ownership and authenticity for a given asset, whether digital or physical.
List of 10 Most Expensive Non-Fungible Tokens in the World?
These are the list of the 10 most expensive Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in the world.
- Everydays: The First 5000 Days by Beeple – $69.3 million
- Clock by Pak – $52.7 million
- Human One by Beeple – $28.9 million
- CryptoPunk 5822 – $23.7 million
- CryptoPunk 7523 – $11.75 million
- TPunk 3442 – $10.5 million
- CryptoPunk 4156 – $10.26 million
- CryptoPunk 5577 – $7.7 million
- CryptoPunk 3100 – $7.58 million
- CryptoPunk 7804 – $7.57 million
What makes an NFT very expensive?
There are several factors which altogether work to making NFT very expensive. The Non-Fungible Tokens have a connection to the Metaverse, the major factor propelling its price to skyrocket. Other factors are scarcity, authenticity, rarity, creator reputation, cultural significance, utility, and historical significance.