MINI is a small, two-door, four-seat car, developed as ADO15, and produced by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and its successors, from 1959 until 2000. Minus a brief hiatus, original Minis were built for four decades and sold during six, from the last year of the 1950s into the last year of the 20th century, over a single generation, as fastbacks, estates, and convertibles. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive MINI Cars in the World?
[irp posts=”149848″ ]
The 10 most expensive MINI cars in the world.
- Peel P50 – £110,000-£120,000
- Mini Cooper SE Convertible – £52,500
- Audi A1 Quattro – £41,000
- Mini Inspired by Goodwood – £41,000
- Aston Martin Cygnet V8
- Smart Brabus Ultimate E – €50,000
- Fiat Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari – £37,500
- Honda e – £37,000
- Aston Martin Cygnet – £30,000
- MINI JCW
What is the fastest MINI Car in the World?
The fastest MINI car ever manufactured in the MINI range is the MINI GP3. It’s top speed is 164 mph.
[irp posts=”149853″ ]
What is the cheapest MINI Car in the World?
The cheapest Mini car in the world is the MINI Cooper. It’s price begins at $3,190.