Mazda Motor Corporation, also known as simply Mazda, is a Japanese multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Fuchū, Hiroshima, Japan. The company was founded on January 30, 1920 as Toyo Cork Kogyo Co., Ltd., a cork-making factory, by Jujiro Matsuda. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Mazda Cars in the World?
The 10 most expensive Mazda cars in the world are;
- 2008 Mazda Furai Concept – $3,000,000
- 1985 Mazda MX-03 Concept – $3,000,000
- 1970 Mazda RX-500 Concept – $3,000,000
- 2009 Mazda MX-5 Superlight Concept – $500,000
- 1967 Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10A) – $270,000
- 1969 Mazda Luce R130 Coupe – $200,000
- 1968 Mazda Cosmo Sport (L10B) – $160,000
- 1991 Mazda RX-7 – $60,000
- 1978 Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA) – $60,000
- 1985 Mazda Savanna RX-7 (FC) – $60,000
[irp posts=”149974″ ]
What is the fastest Mazda Car in the World?
The fastest Mazda car in the world at present is the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R. It produces a top speed of 170 mph and moves from 0 to 60 mph in 5.0 seconds.
What is the cheapest Mazda Car in the World?
The cheapest new Mazda car available this year is the Mazda 3 Sedan. Its pricing starts from $22,550 for the 2.5 S model.
What is the most powerful Mazda car in the world?
The 2024 Mazda CX-90 is the most powerful Mazda car in the lineup so far.
What is the best Mazda in the world?
The best ranked Mazda car in this category is the Mazda MX-5. Others that fall under the same umbrella include Mazda RX-8, Mazda Cosmo, Mazda 787B, Mazda MX-30, Mazda 3/CX-30 and the Mazda R360.
[irp posts=”149757″ ]
What Mazda is biggest?
The all-new 2024 Mazda CX-90 is the biggest car made by Mazda.
What car is Mazda known for?
In the Mazda world, their iconic Mazda Miata is by far the most popular Mazda sports car ever made. It has had tremendous successes in motorsports, winning countless races and championships over the years.