Maserati S.p.A. is an Italian luxury vehicle manufacturer. Established on 1 December 1914 in Bologna, Italy, the company’s headquarters are now in Modena, and its emblem is a trident. The company has been owned by Stellantis since 2021. Maserati was initially associated with Ferrari. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Maserati Cars in the World?
[irp posts=”149974″ ]
These are the 10 most expensive Maserati cars in the world.
- Maserati MC12 – $2.85 Million
- Maserati MC12 Corsa – $2.1 Million
- Maserati Birdcage 75th – $2 Million
- Maserati Tipo 151 – $1 Million
- Maserati GranCabrio Sport – $400,000
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale Novitec Tridente – $400,000
- Maserati GranCabrio Novitec Tridente – $390,000
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale Wheels and More Demonoxious – $370,000
- Maserati GranCabrio – $360,000
- Maserati GranTurismo S Mansory – $350,000
What is the fastest Maserati Cars in the World?
The Maserati MC20 is the fastest Maserati car in its lineup. It comes with a 3.0 litre Twin-Turbo V6 and a horsepower of 630 km/h. With a top speed of 204 mph. it moves from 0 to 60 in just 2.9 seconds.
What is the cheapest Maserati Cars in the World?
The cheapest Maserati on MSRP analysis of 2023 cars by the company is the Maserati Grecale. The Maserati Grecale has a starting MSRP of $63,500 while the next cheapest Maserati is the Ghibli at $85,300.
[irp posts=”150114″ ]
Which country makes Maserati?
Maserati is made in Italy.
Is Maserati a luxury car?
Maserati is an Italian luxury vehicle manufacturer.