Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. is an Italian manufacturer of luxury sports cars and SUVs based in Sant’Agata Bolognese. The company is owned by the Volkswagen Group through its subsidiary Audi. Wikipedia
It was founded by Ferruccio Lamborghini (1916-1993), an Italian manufacturing magnate who established his company to compete with Ferrari. “The company was noted for using a rear mid-engine, rear-wheel drive layout. Lamborghini grew rapidly during its first decade, but sales plunged in the wake of the 1973 worldwide financial downturn and the oil crisis.”
[irp posts=”149592″ ]
List of 10 Most Expensive Lamborghini Cars in the World?
These are the 10 most expensive Lamborghini cars in the world.
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster – $8.3 million
- Lamborghini Veneno – $5.3 million
- Lamborghini Egoista Concept – $3 million
- Lamborghini Miura Concept – $3 million
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept – $2.8 million
- Lamborghini Aventador J – $2.8 million
- Lamborghini Reventón Roadster – $2.2 million
- Lamborghini Pregunta Concept – $ 2.1 million
- Lamborghini Mansory Carbonado GT – $2 million
- Lamborghini Mansory Carbonado Apertos – $1.6 million
What is the fastest Lamborghini Cars in the World?
The 2023 Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica is the fastest in its lineup thus far. It moves from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds.
How much is the new Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica?
The new Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica has been touted to cost a whooping $240,000.
Which Lamborghini is the fastest in 2023?
The Lamborghini Huracán Tecnica is the fastest in 2023 year group. It comes with a lightening speed of 165 mph.
[irp posts=”149843″ ]
What is the cheapest Lamborghini Cars in the World?
Currently, the Huracán EVO RWD Coupe is the cheapest of the Lamborghini lineup. It comes with an MSRP of $209,409