Honda Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational conglomerate manufacturer of automobiles, motorcycles, and power equipment, headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. Honda has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959, reaching a production of 400 million by the end of 2019. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Honda Cars in the World?
[irp posts=”149848″ ]
The 10 most expensive cars in the world are’;
- 2003 Honda HSC Concept Car – $2 million
- 2010 Honda HSV-010 GT500 Super GT – $900,000
- 2005 The NSX-R – $408,000
- 2022 NSX Type S – $254,000
- 1995 Honda NSX Type R – $227,000 to $283,000
- 2003 Honda HSC Concept – $200,000
- 2009 Honda S2000 CR – $200,000
- 2017 Honda Civic Type R #01 – $200,00
- 2017 Acura NSX (Updated Model) – $149,300
- 1990 Acura NSX – $47,850
What is the fastest Honda Cars in the World?
The fastest Honda car in the world currently is the 2023 Civic Type R. It cranks up 315 horsepower from its turbocharged four-cylinder engine. It moves from 0-60 time of just 4.8 seconds,
What is the cheapest Honda Cars in the World?
The cheapest Honda car on the market at present is the 2023 Honda HR-V. It comes with a base MSRP of just $23,800.
Which country made Honda?
Honda is made in Japan.
What does the Honda logo mean?
The logo seen in front of Honda vehicles stands for the Sorichiro’s last name – the Honda mark.
What is Honda’s full name?
The full name stands for ‘Honda Institute of Technology and Industry Company’,
[irp posts=”149966″ ]
Who makes Honda engines?
Honda Power Equipment Manufacturing, Inc. makes Honda engines.
What is the oldest Honda car?
The oldest Honda car is the Honda N600.