Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln brand. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Ford Cars in the World?
[irp posts=”149550″ ]
These are the 10 most expensive Ford cars in the world:
- 1968 Ford GT40 – $11 million
- 1967 Ford GT40 Mk III – $5 million
- 1965 Shelby GT350 R Prototype – $3.85 million
- Bullitt 1968 Ford Mustang GT390 – $3.4 million
- 2005 Ford Shelby GR-1 Concept – $3 million
- 1967 Shelby GT500 Super Snake – $1.3 Million
- 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 VIN 001 – $1.1 million
- 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 Eleanor – $1 million
- 1965 Shelby Mustang GT350 R – $984,500
- 2016 Ford GT – $400,000
What is the fastest Ford Car in the World?
The fastest Ford car in the world is the Ford GT. That model is equipped with a 3.5L twin-turbocharged EcoBoost V-6 monster producing 647 hp and 550 lb-ft of torque. It moves from 0 to 60 in 3 seconds.
Other models in that category include; 2022 Ford Mustang GT500, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT, 2005-’06 Ford GT Mk1 etc.
[irp posts=”149555″ ]
What is the most powerful Ford car?
According to the manufacturers of Ford, its Ford Mustang GTD is the most powerful car in the lineup. It is built with 811 hp.
What is the cheapest Ford Car in the World?
In the current market, the 2023 Ford E-Transit is the cheapest Ford car in the world. Its price starts at $55,685.
Which type of Ford is the best?
The 2023 Ford Mustang is considered the best Ford model, as it commands a total score of 9.2 in rating.