Chrysler Corporation, now Stellantis North America, officially FCA US, LLC is one of the “Detroit Three” automobile manufacturers in the United States, headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It is the American subsidiary of the multinational automotive company Stellantis. Stellantis North America sells vehicles worldwide under the Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram nameplates. It also includes Mopar, its automotive parts and accessories division, and SRT, its performance automobile division. The division also distributes Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Maserati vehicles in North America. Wikipedia
List of 10 Most Expensive Chrysler Cars in the World?
[irp posts=”149940″ ]
These are the 10 most expensive cars in the world.
- 2004 Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Concept – $3,000,000
- 2005 Chrysler Firepower Concept – $3,000,000
- 1991 Chrysler 300 Concept – $3,000,000
- 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt Concept – $900,000
- 1953 Chrysler Special Coupe GS-1 by Ghia – $800,000
- 1957 Chrysler 300C Hardtop Coupe – $80,000
- 2013 Chrysler 200 S Special Edition – $60,000
- 2015 Chrysler 300C Platinum AWD – $60,000
- 2012 Chrysler 300 SRT8 – $50,000
- 2015 Chrysler 300 SRT – $50,000
What is the fastest Chrysler Car in the World?
The Chrysler 300 SRT8 is the fastest car made by the American automobile company so far. The SRT in its name means “Street and Racing Technology”.
Which Chrysler is the most powerful?
The Chrysler 300C is the most powerful so far in the lineup. It features a ferocious 485-horsepower 6.4L HEMI V8 that makes it one of the most powerful Chrysler 300 models ever built.
[irp posts=”149777″ ]
What is the oldest Chrysler car?
The Chrysler 70 is the oldest among the Chrysler lineup.
What is the cheapest Chrysler Car in the World?
The Chrysler 300 base model sedan is the cheapest Chrysler car in the world. It starts at a cool price of $33,700.