BMW whose acronym stands for Bayerische Motoren Werke AG is a German multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. The company was founded in 1916 as a manufacturer of aircraft engines, which it produced from 1917 to 1918 and again from 1933 to 1945.
List of 10 Most Expensive BMW Cars in the World?
The 10 most expensive BMW cars in the world are as follows;
- BMW 507 Touring Sports Car – $5 million
- BMW Nazca M12 – $3 million
- BMW 507 – $3 million
- BMW 328 – $1.4 million
- BMW M3 E46 GTR V8 – $1 million
- BMW M1 Procar – $913,000
- BMW I8 Concours D’Elegance Edition – $825,000
- Frazer Nash-BMW 328 Sportscar – $825,000
- 2023 BMW 3.0 CSL – $750,000
- BMW 320i Turbo IMSA – $731,000
What are the fastest BMW Cars in the World?
As per review from car enthusiasts based on the mph of BMW cars, these are the fastest ranked so far among the lot.
- 2023 BMW M4 CSL
- 2023 BMW M5
- 2022 BMW M5 CS
- 2015 BMW M6 Competition
- 2023 BMW M8 Competition
- 2015 BMW M5 ’30 Jahre Edition’
- 2018 BMW M5 Competition
- 2023 BMW M8
What is the cheapest BMW Cars in the World?
The cheapest BMW cars in the world are; The cheapest BMW car is the 228i Gran Coupe, which goes for US$38,000. Other cheaper ones are the 230i XDrive Coupe, BMW X2, BMW X1, BMW X3, 2023 BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe, 2023 BMW M235i xDrive Gran Coupe, and many more.