Bentley Motors Limited is a British designer, manufacturer and marketer of luxury cars and SUVs. Headquartered in Crewe, England, the company was founded by W. O. Bentley in 1919 in Cricklewood, North London, and became widely known for winning the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1924, 1927, 1928, 1929 and 1930. Wikipedia
It was founded by W. O. Bentley and H. M. Bentley on January 18, 1919 in Cricklewood, London, United Kingdom but its parent organizations are Audi, Volkswagen Group, Volkswagen Finance and Luxemburg S. A. Bentley’s headquarters is in Crewe, United Kingdom.
List of 10 Most Expensive Bentley Cars in the World?
These are the 10 most expensive Bentley cars in the world.
- 1928 Bentley “The Bobtail” – $7.5 million
- Sir Henry “Tim” Birkin’s 1932 Bentley “Blower” – $7 million
- 1931 Bentley Supercharged Two-Seater – $4 million
- 1930 Bentley Speed Six Sportsman’s Saloon – $3.4 million
- 1954 Bentley R-Type Continental Fastback – $2.98 million
- 1931 Bentley 8 Litre Coupe Sportsman Gurney-Nutting – $2.97 million
- 1931 Bentley Open Tourer By Harrison – $2.2 million
- 2021 Bentley Mulliner Bacalar – $1.9 million
- Bentley R-Type Continental Fastback By H.J. Mulliner – $1.87 million
- Bentley Speed Six Continuation – $1.8 million
What is the fastest Bentley Car in the World?
The fastest Bentley car is the Continental Supersports. It produces 700 HP and the most powerful car ever in the Bentley lineup. Others in this category include Continental GT Mulliner, GT Speed, GTC Mulliner, and GTC Speed.
What is the cheapest Bentley Car in the World?
As per reports, the cheapest Bentley is the Bentley Mulsanne S.
What is the newest Bentley model?
The 2023 Bentley Bentayga is the newest Bentley model.
Is a Bentley made by Rolls-Royce?
Initially, Bentley and Rolls Royce were the same car brand. Along the line, the manufacturers separated, Rolls Royce got all the merchandise from Bentley except its name. In today’s market the two brands are completely independent of each other in production, marketing and distribution of their cars.
Which car is better Bentley or Rolls Royce?
It depends on what the buyer is looking for. For fast and performance oriented, Bentley is your pick but for someone looking for ultimate luxury and comfort on the wheels, the Rolls Royce is the best pick.