Mohammed Fawehinmi, eldest son of the late legal luminary, Gani Fawehinmi SAN, is dead.
Mohammed died in an undisclosed hospital after a brief illness on Wednesday at the age of 52.
Here things you should know about Mohammed Fawehinmi, son of late activist.
- Mohammed was born on February 21, 1969.
- He was 52 years.
- Mohammed Fawehinmi is eldest son of the late activist-lawyer Chief Gani Fawehinmi, SAN
- He had his primary school at Kotun Memorial School, Surulere, Lagos and his secondary education at Federal Government College, Sokoto.
- He was a graduate of Business Administration from the University of Lagos in 1991.
- He obtained an LLB degree from the University of Buckingham, England and was called to Nigerian Bar in 1998.
- On September 23, 2003, while returning from his father’s law firm, Mohammed had a lone car accident that confined him to wheelchair.
- Until his death, Fawehinmi was Head, Mohammed Fawehinmi’s Chambers, Director, Nigerian Law Publications Limited, Director, Books Industries Nigeria Limited and Director, Gani Fawehinmi Library & Gallery Limited.
- Fawehinmi complained of breathing difficulties on Wednesday morning following which he was taken to a hospital. He died shortly after.
- He remained unmarried due largely to his condition.
May his soul rest in peace
Thanks for reading Ngnews247.com. Read and share this article with friends on various social media handles. before you leave, it might interest you to know about Rich Oganiru Biography And Cause of Death .