Makinde’s Aide, Creative Hub To Train Youth On Graphics Design (See How To Participate)

Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, the Special Assistant to Governor Seyi Makinde on Youth and Sports, Hon. Kazeem Bolarinwa has provided a platform for youths and indigenes in Oyo state to acquire graphics designing skills as young entrepreneurs in the state.

This is in collaboration with Ascent 8760, a creative hub in the state.

In a statement on Sunday, Bolarinwa said the opportunity is open to 70 people who are interested in the acquiring graphics designing skills across the state.

The classes will consist of 2 sessions daily with 10 persons per session. This is to prevent physical contact and to effectively operate under the guidelines of the Covid-19 given by the state government.

Similarly, provisions have been made for online classes. This is to ensure persons who are not in Ibadan be able to participate in the training.

While speaking, Nasir Olumide, the CEO of 8760media emphasised that this opportunity is opened to everyone across the state.

He said that the online classes will not be different from the physical ones and they will run simultaneously during the course of the training.

He also added that the SA Youth and Sports will pay 70% of the registration fee for any interested candidate before the commencement of the class while Individual trainee will pay the remaining 30% during the course of the training.

The training will commence Monday, June 1st, 2020

Click HERE to apply

Show More

Naijaparry Editor, an Entertainment, Gist, Relationship, Inspiration and Education based website founded in August 2015, poised at giving out accurate information as well as assisting both graduates and undergraduates with career advice towards achieving their set goals.
Back to top button