Having received a CBN license to operate a non-interest banking system in May 2021 to become Nigeria’s third non-interest bank, Lotus Bank Limited has continued to scale its growth tactically and organically. Founded by Mrs. Hajara Adeola, the bank is currently managed by Mrs. Kafilat Araoye after gathering over 25 years of vast banking experience in the mainstream industry.
Four months down the line, three other offices have been opened in Lagos Nigeria, resourceful personnel has been recruited, and most notably, digital banking is equipped with state-of-the-art features any customer will need for convenient and seamless banking.
The bank is poised to attract businesses and retail customers through great service, zero account maintenance features, and free first ATM cards. They are also focusing on investment banking, asset management, private banking, and wealth management.
This article on Ngnews247.com is however focused on Lotus Bank’s mobile banking app, USSD transfer code (*5045#), how to download and signup, how to use the mobile banking app, and others.
Lotus Mobile Banking App
Lotus mobile app is easy and convenient. Check balances, pay bills, send money, or get offers, withdraw cash and more. Access is simple through LOTUS Mobile Banking.
Key Features & Services
- Open Accounts – There is no need to visit the branch to open an account. It’s all at your fingertips.
- Money Transfers – Sending money is easy and convenient with the LOTUS Bank App. And you’re assured it’s always secure.
- Pay Bills – Whatever your bill is- Utilities or Cable bills- Paying them is easier with LOTUS Mobile Banking.
- Manage Your Cards – You can view your card details, control your card and enquiry for a new card with just one click.
- E-Statements – View & Download your E-Statements easily on the LOTUS app.
- New Cheque Book Request – Order a cheque book and request for the delivery to your doorstep.
- Card less Cash Withdrawal – Walk to any ATM and withdraw cash, without any need for a Card.
- Safe & Secure – Use your PIN or Fingerprint for authorization.
How to Register on the Lotus Mobile Banking App
- Go to your application store and download the Lotus Mobile App.
- Click Register on the login page
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered phone number
- Create Username
- Create Password and PIN
- Log in with the username and PIN created
How to use Lotus Bank USSD Code
Lotus Bank also has an efficient and interesting USSD transfer code banking feature. Here’s how to use the USSD transfer code Lotus Bank service:
Key Features & Services
- Balance Enquiry – *5045*5*1#
- Money Transfers (Lotus to Other Banks) – *5045*3*Amount*Account number#
- Buy Airtime (for self) – *5045*amount#
- Buy Airtime (for others) – *5045*amount*phonenumber#
Data – *5045*2*#
- Money Transfers (Lotus to Lotus) – *5045*amount*accountNumber#
Lotus Bank Website
The official website of Lotus Bank is https://www.lotusbank.com.
There are so many activities you can carry out effectively and seamlessly on the Lotus Bank official website. Such as;
- Account Opening Online
- Request For Debit Card
- Lotus Financing
LOTUS Bank salary Structure
Lotus Bank is a good institution to work for when it comes to the aspect of earning monthly or annually.
The bank has a payment structure based on experience, qualifications and skill.
Check out the salary structures below;
- Lotus Bank Graduate trainee earns 40,000 naira monthly
- Lotus Bank Executive trainees earns 210,000 naira monthly
- Lotus Bank analyst salary is unconfirmed
- Lotus Bank Manager earns 700,000 naira monthly.
Lotus Bank Branches in Nigeria
Lotus Bank’s locations are at;
- Adetokunbo Ademola Street Eti-Osa LGA, Victoria Island 101241, Lagos
- Idumagbo on Lagos Island
- Allen Avenue Lagos
- Ikeja and Oshodi Transportation Interchange on Lagos Mainland (This outlet is a purpose-made-built Digital Service Centrist fashioned to offer customers an exciting banking experience)