List of food stuff business in Nigeria
There are many foodstuff businesses in Nigeria, and the list below includes some of the most common ones:
1. Grocery Stores: These are stores that sell a variety of food items, including fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, meats, and packaged goods. Examples include Shoprite, Spar, and Park n Shop.
2. Farmers’ Market: These are open-air markets where farmers sell fresh produce directly to consumers. Examples include Mile 12 Market in Lagos and Utako Market in Abuja.
3. Supermarkets: These are large grocery stores that sell a wide range of food and household items. Examples include Tantalizers, Citydia, and Prince Ebeano.
4. Online food stores: These are stores that sell food items online and deliver them to customers’ homes. Examples include Jumia Food, Konga Food, and Supermart.ng.
5. Street Food Vendors: These are vendors who sell prepared food items on the street or in local markets. Examples include Suya sellers, Akara sellers, and Mai Shayi (tea) vendors.
6. Food Processing Companies: These are companies that process and package food items for distribution and sale. Examples include Dangote Group, Nestle Nigeria, and Flour Mills of Nigeria.
7. Fast Food Restaurants: These are restaurants that serve fast food items such as burgers, fries, and chicken. Examples include Mr Biggs, Chicken Republic, and Tastee Fried Chicken.
8. Catering Services: These are services that provide food and drinks for events such as weddings, parties, and conferences. Examples include Crystal Catering, Food World, and Gracious Events.
9. Food Delivery Services: These are services that deliver food from restaurants or grocery stores to customers’ homes or offices. Examples include Bolt Food, Uber Eats, and Gokada Foods.
These are just a few examples of the many foodstuff businesses in Nigeria.