Mr. Kenneth Ogba, the member representing Isoko South Constituency 1 in the Delta State House of Assembly is dead. He died at about 7 pm, Sunday at the age of 54.
The circumstances which led to his sudden death was still hazy as at press time, but the according to Vanguard, the deceased Lawmaker attended a Church thanksgiving service today at Christ Deliverance Ministry, Irri, Isoko South Local Government Area of the State.
Some of his political allies in Isoko confirmed the passage of Ogba to journalists on Sunday night.
Here 7 things to know about Hon Kenneth Ogba, Delta state lawmaker
- Hon. Kenneth Ogba representing lsoko South 1 in the Delta State House of Assembly
- Kenneth Ogba died at age of 54
- Mr. Kenneth Ogba was suffering from High Blood pressure, adding that he was discussing with friends at a popular hotel in Oleh.
- He died at the Mary Martha Hospital, Oleh.
- He is married, bless with children.
- Mr. Kenneth Ogba who hails from Oleh, headquarters of the Local Government Area.
- Kenneth Ogba is the first son of his aged father, Chief Lucky Ogba.