Naija Gossip 247

“Jollof Has Caused Wahala” – Nigerian Shocked As Firefighters Storm His House In US While Preparing ‘Smoky’ Rice (Video)

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

A Nigerian man living abroad was left in shock after discovering the problem his cooking had caused.

According to the man, identified as Onesoul, he had been cooking Jollof rice which got smoky only for it to set off the alarm system, driving all the house occupants out.

In a video which he shared, the man could be seen explaining what happened while the alarms blared in the background.

The video also showed the inhabitants of the building outside waiting for the arrival of firefighters who stormed the place not long after.

Sharing the video, he wrote:

Read Also 👉  Crowncy Anyanwu Biography, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Father, Family, Movies

“How my sunday jollof rice cooking got Washington DC running to my apartment… when you see the jollof rice on the last slide plz tell me if it’s worth all this trouble”

Viral Jollof Rice

Watch the video below:

 

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Onesoul Musicfilm Makin (@onesoulfilms)

Alamu Tosin

The writer is Alamu Tosin. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact [email protected]

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Pin It