This is to inform the general public that the 2023/2024 admission applications for James Hope University, Lagos are now open. Interested and qualified candidates are to apply online. See requirements and procedures below;
Applicants to the JHU Business School MBA and MBA FLEX programs are required to possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university with a strong academic record.
JHU Business School admits graduates from all recognized universities to its postgraduate programs provided that they satisfy the requirements stipulated below.
- Candidates must have the basic ordinary level university entry requirement of at least 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO or their equivalent, which much include a credit pass in English and Mathematics
- Applicants who are graduates of postgraduate diploma (PGD) programs must possess a minimum of a first degree or HND (Merit Pass); they must have at least a Credit level pass in the relevant areas
- Applicants from recognized universities or other higher institutions must have a good first degree (second class, lower division)
- JHU Business School may take registered students of higher degrees from other universities on transfer if they meet all conditions for entry to the MBA program
- Completed online application
- Application fee, waiver available if applicant attends an information session
- GMAT/NMAT, essential skills assessment (ESA) or GRE score with an even distribution in the quantitative and verbal sections
- Official transcripts from all past academic institutions. Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with your application; once admitted, official transcripts, sent directly to JHU from the issuing institution, are required prior to registration
- A professional resume that provides evidence of work experience in a mid- to senior-manager role. Ideally, have managed people, worked internationally, held P&L responsibilities, and hold a proven management track record in the public or private sector
- A personal statement that discusses your career goals, your interest in the program and your perspective into how the JHU MBA will help you achieve your goals
- Three professional recommendation letters
Acceptance into the MBA and the MBA Flex programs is not automatic. We seek candidates who can best complete the rigorous program and contribute to the quality of the class. Applicants who have met the admission requirements will be contacted to attend a high-level selection interview.
Students whose native language is not English may be required to participate in an admissions interview and/or submit official TOEFL/IELTS scores or equivalent evidence of English proficiency.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Click on the link below http://portal.jhu.edu.ng/
- The interested applicants are to click on the NEW APPLICANTS
Contact us: [email protected]