Ini Dima-Okojie is a Nigerian actress born on the 24th of June 1990 into a family of four. Ini Dima is the last of her siblings. An Edo indigene, Ini Dima grew up in Lagos and had most of her education in the city. According to her, she had a fun-filled childhood but was also quite reserved and shy.
Ini Dima-Okojie Wiki/Profile
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1990|
|Age||31 years (2021)|
|State of Origin||Edo state|
|Hometown||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
Ini Dima-Okojie Biography
Ini Dima-Okojie is a banker and actress from Nigeria. She was born on June 24, 1990. She has been in a variety of films, all of which have been commercially successful. In Nigeria, she is extremely well-liked.
Ini Dima-Okojie is a native of Edo State, Nigeria. Her state of origin is Edo state. She grew up in Lagos. She is the last child of four other siblings. “I’m a feminist, a performer, a caring friend, a liberal thinker, and just someone who wants everyone to be themselves,” Ini says.
Ini Dima-Okojie is 31 years old.
Ini Dima-Okojie Education
She studied International Relations at Covenant University in Nigeria and graduated with a bachelor’s degree.
Ini left her job in investment banking to pursue a career in acting, something she had always wanted to do. As a result, she earned an acting degree from the prestigious New York Film Academy.
Ini Dima-Okojie Career
Dima-Okojie left her job in finance to seek a career in the entertainment sector. Her film career began in 2014, when she appeared in the television series Taste of Love as “Feyisayo Pepple.”
Ini Dima-Okojie has also appeared in TV shows such as 5IVE, EbonyLife TV Series – On the Real, Desperate Housewives Africa, and Ndani TV’s Skinny Girl in Transit. She also starred in The Royal Hibiscus Hotel, an EbonyLife romantic comedy that premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2016.
She starred as “Hadiza Ahmed” in the 2016 film North East, in which she played an Islamic woman who established a romantic relationship with a man of a different religious background.
Ini Dima-Okojie Awards and Recognition
- She was nominated for Best Actress in a Supporting Participation at the 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Awards for her role in the film.
- Around the same time, Dima-Okojie was nominated for the City People Movie Awards for Most Promising Actress.
- Dima-Okojie is also known for her fashion sense, having been described as one of Nigeria’s most stylish celebrities by Pulse Nigeria and other media publications.
- She was nominated for The Future Awards for acting in 2017. Majid Michel and Richard Mofe-Damijo are two of Dima-favorite Okojie’s Nollywood actors.
- She was named one of the top seven Nollywood actresses of 2017 by Pulse Nigeria.
Ini Dima-Okojie’s movies
- Taste of Love – Feyisayo (2014)
- Skinny Girl in Transit – Hadiza (2015-present)
- Desperate Housewives Africa – Orode (2014 -2015)
- It’s Her Day – Nicole Hernandez (2016)
- North East – Hadiza (2016)
- The Royal Hibiscus Hotel – Joyce (2018)
- A Bone to Pick – Alicia (2016)
- Vanity Last Game – Tamara (2014)
- Battleground – Teni Bhadmus (2017 – present)
- 5IVE – Dami (2017)
- Sylvia – Gbemi Ogunlana (2018)
- Funke! – Ms. Cathrine (2018)
- Oga! Pastor – Laitan Gesinde (2019)
- Kpali – Amaka (2019)
- Her Excellency – Mimi (2019)
- Namaste Wahala – (2020)
Ini Dima-Okojie Husband and Marriage
Nollywood superstar actress Ini Dima-Okojie has engaged to Abasi Ene-Obong which they are set to getting married.
Ini made the exciting announcement on Instagram with adorable photos from the proposal night, giving us the details behind their love story which involves a lot of emails.
According to Ini, her first encounter with Abasi was two years ago when he sent her an email, requesting to send her maltesers from London after she had ranted about not being able to find one in Lagos.
Ini Dima-Okojie has a net worth estimated to be $400,000.
Ini Dima-Okojie Instagram
Her Instagram page is @inidimaokojie