So today I am going you to show the easy method to recognize the anonymous calls, This trick is ideal for those who do not want to be caught off guard during an unwanted call.
Here I am providing you the steps that will help you to know who is calling you and where from he/she is. Is that a call from the company or just unwanted spams.
- Method: Using True Caller
- I want you to acknowledge the application called True Caller, Truecaller is the Swedish company it had the users of 85 million worldwide approximately nowadays everyone is taking benefit of this android app. It works with a database of millions of previously identified numbers. Once you recognize them, the application allows them to be blocked. The program also researches on the internet information related to the caller. I am going you to mention the steps on how to use true caller on a computer and gain sufficient amount of information like check phone number owner name.
- But before I proceed I want you to know one thing the reason why I had selected Truecaller is because there are many other websites available in the web to trace mobile number. But most of them are fake and only let you know the Network operator. Truecaller is the only one that used to provide the correct information based on real identity, and it also mentions the name of the caller. The reason behind Truecaller success is because of its Android app. People used to sign up with Truecaller with their address and real name. Follow the steps below to track mobile number location with the help of True Caller
- Go to Truecaller official website with PC.
- Select your country from the drop down if you are from India then the default option will be “India(+91) enter the phone number that you want to search and then click on search.
- Now the popup will come up which will ask you to sign up with a true caller to know the details of your searched mobile number. If you have a Gmail or Microsoft account then you can connect with Truecaller with the help of these, you can also connect with Truecaller if you have a facebook account simply choose your network and sign up.
- After the sign up completed successfully you will be given the complete details of your searched number. And the information is completely true and 90% accurate.
- So that’s it that was an easy step I guess. You only need a Truecaller account to trace mobile number current location online, so no more unknown number say hello to Truecaller. I forget to mention one thing in this post, that you can also get benefitted with Truecaller with its Android and iPhone app
Keep Supporting & sharing my community