Naija Gossip 247

How To Prove Your Love For A Woman – Zlatan Ibile Reveals

Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr

Informarion reaching Ngnews 247, Nigerian songwriter and rapper, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael, professionally known as Zlatan Ibile, has given men an advice on how to keep their women.

He made this known in a recent post which he shared via his Instagram story.

According to him, men who love or have interest in a woman should frequently send money to her account to prove the love.

In his words:
“If it’s genuine that you like her steady drop money in her bank app”

Read Also 👉  Laolu Martins Biography, Net Worth, Age, Bukka Hut Founder, Cause of Death, Wife

Reacting to his statement, lexdil wrote:
“You will live long oo Lol”

_aniscooser wrote:
“There’s this urge of doing things for your partner effortlessly if you’re really like him/her.”

_toby_loba wrote:
“Ok if the man go dey steady drop money fibeg Wetin the woman go dey do & cus this love of a thing don turn confusion “

fonyinye_ wrote:
“Why you no give this update when you dey mapoly?”

e iam_samiel wrote:
“How person wan drop wetin he no get ? Wo as Cynthia Love poems ti wa okay o”

tashaswavey wrote:
“I entered the group chat.I’m active..| concur..! agree..you are right. you’ve said it all..you are a oO wise man”

Read Also 👉  “Keep Us In Prayers” – Reekado Banks Implores As He Loses Mother To Death

See his post below:

Zlatan Ibile love advice

How to approach a girl

Alamu Tosin

The writer is Alamu Tosin. I have three strong passions in life — football, blogging and movies — in that order. I love spending time with friends talking about the important things in life and hate nothing more than ‘authority’ and hypocrisy. My personal believe in life is that once an individual sets his/her mind to achieve something, it is totally possible. And oh!, I am a strong Lannister, because I always pay my debt. For writing or fixing gigs, contact [email protected]

Write A Comment