How To Print Jamb Admission Letter & Things To Do Before Printing And Guidelines
Jamb Admission Letter: How Can I Print My JAMB Admission Letter? , Can I Print My Admission Letter in a Cyber Cafe?, What is the need of JAMB Admission Letter? , What is Jamb Admission Letter all about?.
The above are questions i will be attempting to answer in today’s episode. Majority of students rush into printing their Admission letter without taking into consideration certain important factors.
For this reason i will carefully highlight things you should do before attempting to check for Your JAMB Admission Letter.
This letter will be requested by your school of choice which will be presented during clearance (for those who think it is not important).
Things To Do Before Printing Your Jamb Admission Letter And How To Print
1. Ensure you check your Admission Status First:
This is one major factor, candidates are expected to be sure that admission from their school of choice is already reflecting on Jamb portal before moving ahead to print the admission letter else they will end up paying the required fee for printing without getting the admission letter.
2. Use your JAMB profile when paying:
Please note that you cannot use someone else JAMB’s account to pay for your Admission letter, if you do so you will end up paying for that person’s Admission letter, therefore when paying ensure you are using your JAMB profile.
NOTE: This is primarily meant for those candidates who will be doing their payments them self.
HOW TO PRINT JAMB ADMISSION LETTER
- You shall be required to create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button.
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Print Admission Letter”. This is available on the side bar or on the Home page
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font . The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section ” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- After entering the information correctly, you can now print the Admission letter as shown on your screen.
Congratulations to all those admitted.
Found this article useful? then share with friends via the share buttons below on whatsapp, facebook, or twitter.