If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message.
The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone.
All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ .
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Locate and click on ‘ Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ‘.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view )
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘ Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view )
- Select ‘ Admission Status ‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘ Search ‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
NB: Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is free!
Candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to equally print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
Information for those who are yet to be admitted.
Candidates who have not been offered admission should closely monitor their admission through JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who used “awaiting result” during their registration are to upload their O’Level result on JAMB portal so that their institution of choice will be able to process their admission. Recommended: How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB Portal / Profile 2019/2020 .
Have you been admitted? Share you success story in the comments section below.