Make use of heritage bank ussd code Recharge your sim, Check your account balance, Transfer money from your heritage bank account and send to other Banks with Heritage Bank Ussd Transfer Code.
Fasten up your transactions with heritage bank ussd code *745# and save yourself the stress of waiting in line to Transfer money.
Heritage Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money with the heritage bank transfer code to another bank dial *745*2*Account number*Transfer Amount#
- Select the bank of the recipient and proceed with the transfer
- Enter your transfer pin / last 4:digit of your ATM card to confirm your transfer..
Heritage Bank Ussd Code For Transactions
1. Heritage Bank USSD code for checking balance
To check your heritage account balance through Ussd Code dial * *745*0# and follow the on-screen prompts.
Remember, you must use the phone number that you registered when opening your Heritage Bank account.
To recharge your line / network, transfer airtime from your heritage bank account, dial *745*1000#.
Eg *745*Recharge amount# this is for self recharge with your registered line.
To recharge a third party from your bank simply dial *745*amount*mobilenumber#
Eg: *745*1000*08169840788#. This method is use when you want to recharge phone number that’s not linked or registered to any Heritage bank account.
3. Heritage Bank Bill Payment Code
You can pay your NEPA bills, groceries, cable/TV bills, hospital bills etc..
From your registered line linked with your heritage bank account dial *745*Customer ID *Amount#
There are other transactions that you can perform with the heritage Bank Code such as opening of account and much more when you dial *745# to get started.