The Brunel Business School (BBS) at Brunel University, UK is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The Full time MBA Scholarship: is a £6,500 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector) is a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £4,500 per year.
The Part Time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government) is a £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
Friday 07 September 2018.
Friday 15 December 2018.
Applications for the January scholarship will open in October 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility: To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
- Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
- Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
- Have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Be fluent in English Language
- Apply for the MBA programme in the usual way and by the course application deadline
- Applicants must complete the MBA scholarship application form by the final deadline .
The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. The candidate should describe how their academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
Visit The Official Website For More Information